- Site access restrictions due to location and in ground services
- Practicality and degree of difficulty constructing and insitu retaining wall
- Time Constraints
- Utilising precast for the store walls enabled the walls to be delivered as soon as the footings were completed, meaning less activity required as compared to pouring the panels on site.
- Re-designing the retaining wall from Insitu to Precast, we provided solutions and options to the client’s engineer.
- All panels were made off site during the early design stage, prior to the builder starting his earthworks. So as soon as the footings were installed, the panels were delivered the next day
- Premium quality finish to the store walls resulting from using precast over on site tilt up
- Retaining wall complexity on site eliminated by using precast, Vastly improved time efficiency and practicality
- The overall project had very tight time constraints, and ended up being delivered ahead of program