BUILD SOMETHING SPECIAL
WITH CONCRETE AS THE HERO OF THE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN, YOUR NEW HOME WILL HAVE A CUTTING EDGE LOOK AND WILL BE CONSTRUCTED IN A PLEASANTLY SHORT TIMEFRAME.
Precast concrete is a highly efficient, practical method of concrete construction that makes beautiful buildings quickly. You should consider precast for your next residential project as there are many benefits.
- Design opportunities are endless. When you use concrete to its full potential you’ll have sleek lines, patterns and points of interest in the building design.
- Concrete is durable and low maintenance. There’s a reason why so many commercial properties are built with concrete. You can choose to leave the walls unpainted for a more industrial look or if you paint you shouldn’t have to touch up very often.
- Build sustainable. Energy use for heating and cooling can be greatly reduced through concrete’s thermal mass benefits.
- Build quiet. The density of concrete absorbs sound making it an ideal choice for commercial and residential buildings.
- Speed of construction. We make the precast panels in a factory and do not need to rely on the weather man for concrete pouring. Installing the panels on site is a much faster process that brick laying, especially when there is a retaining component.
Diamond Precast are the concrete suppliers you need for residential homes:
We are precast concrete experts and can help to ensure the design choices are optimal from day one. Not just a precast manufacturer, we take care of everything from design drawings through to manufacturing, transport and logistics, installation and construction completion.
If you already have a building design, show us your drawings we will look to convert them to precast. If you don’t have a building design yet, we will introduce you to our highly experienced design partners to create your dream home!
CURRENT JOB: City Beach
Construction Commenced: February 2020
Taking advantage of the sleek style that concrete brings, this 3 level luxury residential home in City Beach boasts 650m2 of modern design. Utilising the opportunity to use decorative concrete with on-form recessed patterns in the panels on the external facades of the building, a great visual feature. Precast concrete also plays a very functional part in this design for the underground and retaining aspects.
Click here to download Project Elevation Drawings
CURRENT JOB: Ascot
Construction Commenced: December 2019
Located on the Swan River this house design utilises the benefit of precast concrete to move faster and manage the high water table. We saved time and costs for the project by digging through the clay and installing the perimeter boundary retaining walls in the one day. Waterproofing and back filling with aggregate for drainage then happened quickly to keep the project moving forward.
We look forward to seeing this 850m2, 3 level luxury home design come to life over the coming months.
Ready to take the next step? Get in touch and we can talk more
The first step is to talk to us about your upcoming project. We don’t have a flashy showroom, after all we are a precast manufacture not a boutique designer building company. But we can guarantee you high quality construction in a timely manner and decades of valuable experience in precast construction to lean on.