- Our Gateway project was an extensive building site, requiring multiple work faces to be supplied at the same time.
- To meet the demands of this project within the timeframe, we opened a second production plant in close proximity to the project.
- All precast items were delivered ahead of install to keep project on track and minimise delays on our 20 and 40-foot Container Flat Rack trucks
- We achieved high production rates of up to 45 precast items poured on a daily basis.
- Up to 80 precast items were delivered prior to installation, ensuring the installation crew always had enough to work with so deliveries never held up construction on site.
- Our involvement kept work on track and delivered a quality end result.